Membres

vendredi 16 juin 2017

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge #50


Hello everyone! Today is the start of a new challenge at Paperbabe Stamps and it's an easy one - Anything Goes!! We hope you will join us and try to win a gift voucher to the store
For this challenge, I took out my acrylic paints... which I probably have not touched for about 10 months... I had to do a bit of cleaning to remove the dust ;)!! Here is what I did: 


Stamps: Paperbabe Stamps Mini Female Face Stamp Set
Substrate: Paperbabe Stamps MDF Mixed Media Blanks Hanging Circles Set
Templates: Paperbabe Stamps Mini Head and Torso and Blunt Bangs Long 
Stencil: Paperbabe Polka Dots Stencil
Colouring: Acrylic paint, Polychromos, Posca on MDF

I used the big MDF circle from the Mixed Media Blanks Hanging Circles Set to create my portrait. I started to draw the shapes in pencil, using the Mini Head and Torso Templates, and the Blunt Bangs Long Template for the hair. I coloured the skin in acrylic paint then stamped the face features using the Mini Female Face Stamp Set. I painted everything in acrylics then added pencil (Polychromos). For the background, white ink on my Polka Dots Stencil :)

That was fun to create and really did me good :)! I hope you can have some fun too and will share your makes with us! Thank you very much for your visit, have a fab day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

1 commentaire:

  1. She is Stunning Delphine, really entrancing eyes. A beautiful make. Thank you for sharing.. Tracey xx

    RépondreSupprimer